- About the Project
- Project Partners
- Project Actions
- News & Events
- Useful Links
Facilitating the local integration of new communities
Dublin has become increasingly diverse and multicultural as new immigrants are arriving and contributing to its growth in a variety of ways. As key actors in supporting immigrants to integrate into new societies, the four Dublin Local Authorities have come together through shared learning and innovative approaches to facilitate the local integration of new communities.
- Communities Integration Fund 2018 | 27 March 2018The Minister of State for Equality, Immigration and Integrat...
- Employment training for Refugee Women | 20 March 2018The Irish Refugee Council is launching a pilot programme aim...
- Would you like to be a community health ambassador? Join Akidwa | 15 March 2018 Akidwa is a network of migrant women in Ireland and a lea...
- MAP Employment Training in Dublin -May 2018 30 May '18 - 21 Jun '18 | NCP 53 Dorset Street, Dublin 1
- Public Consultation Forum on European Mental Health Arts Festival- Ireland 2019 07 Jun '18 | Wood Quay Venue, Dublin City Council, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8