- About the Project
- Project Partners
- Project Actions
- News & Events
- Useful Links
Migrant Acces Programme in CORK
18 Aug 2017
NCP is organising the next cycle of its Migrant Access Programme, that supports long-term unemployed migrants to access jobs in Ireland.
Our sessions will be in Cork from the 13th of September to the 5th of October , Wednesdays and Thursdays in our Office: 107 Shandon Street, Cork.
The Public Information Session is 1-day session about:
- Employment rights and entitlements.
- Qualification recognition and training and volunteer experience.
- Employment supports and services available.
- CV templates and interview skills.
The 4-week Employment training programme will cover the following:
- Exploring personal work experience and skills
- Drafting a CV
- Acquire basic IT skills and develop ability to use online technologies for job-seeking
- Identifying employment opportunities using online resources, writing cover letter and completing online applications
- Initial exploration of personal career plans and individual assistance with online job search
- Building a career and preparation for a successful job-interview
- Building career, keeping the job, developing skills further
Enrolment conditions: We are looking for participants who are long-term unemployed, have permission to work in Ireland and are eager to find a job immediately.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 8727842 and ask for Angelisa Zerpa, MAP co-ordinator to register.