- About the Project
- Project Partners
- Project Actions
- News & Events
- Useful Links
MAP Employment Training in Dublin
31 Oct 2017
Cycle number 4 of the Migrant Access Programme, has new dates for Dublin.
The sessions will be from the 8th of November to the 30th of November 2017, Wednesdays and Thursdays in our Office: 53 Upper Dorset Street, Dublin 1.
We will start the 8th of November with a Public Information Session about:
- Employment rights and entitlements.
- Qualification recognition and training and volunteer experience.
- Employment supports and services available.
- CV templates and interview skills.
Then we will follow with the 4-week Employment training on:
- Exploring personal work experience and skills
- Drafting a CV
- Acquire basic IT skills and develop ability to use online technologies for job-seeking
- Identifying employment opportunities using online resources, writing cover letter and completing online applications
- Initial exploration of personal career plans and individual assistance with online job search
- Building a career and preparation for a successful job-interview
- Building career, keeping the job, developing skills further
Enrolment conditions: We are looking for participants who are long-term unemployed, have permission to work in Ireland and are eager to find a job immediately.
For more information contact us at email@example.com or call 01 8727842 and ask for Angelisa Zerpa, MAP co-ordinator to register.
This project is funded through ESF PEIL Programmes, co-funded by the Irish Government and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning 2014-2020